[women_of_phoenix] Re: [women_of_phoenix]

  • From: K N <trucat2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: women_of_phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think it's the women of phoenix mailing list, I think it's just
Joanne's email address. Don't click on any link that comes from
jrousis@xxxxxxx  (Sorry Joanne, I think your address book has been hacked.) We
should be fine if as long as you don't try and open the link.

(At least I hope so, lol)  Joanne, you may want to run a virus scan.