Well

  • From: "ms" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:36:51 -0400

I have given you all a few hours to settle in, so time to get back to
business. I had many people come up to me last week telling me that we
needed to have a few reunions during the year. Many suggestions were given
and 2 of them stood out. The first was an overnight trip to Atlantic City.
We could charter a bus to take everyone down and back if we had enough
people that were interested. We could then have a big dinner together and
maybe catch a show. I would have to get an idea on the cost by the amount of
people that would be interested. The second suggestion was a trip to Great
Adventure for the younger crowd. Obviously the Great Adventure trip would
have to be before it gets too cold. The A.C. trip could be anytime. I was
leaning towards October for the A.C. trip. If you people that receive this
email could shoot me an email back letting me know if you would be
interested in any of these trips I would appreciate it. I could then get a
general idea of what the amount of people would be and then take it from
there. As always, if you have another suggestion that you think would be
good, send that also.

Thanks
MS