Week 32 update update

  • From: "Sauzeech" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WK32" <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:27:43 -0400

For those of you not on AOL or on AOL that have already received this, I am
sorry about the duplicate mailings. It seems AOL has been randomly dropping
internet mail and some people aren't getting the update. So, this is the last
time I will send this.

Villa Roma is almost upon us. I have some good news and some bad news. I will
give you all the bad news first. Christine and I will probably not be making
the Villa this year. The good news is we are expecting our first baby on August
17th. So if there is a good reason for missing the Villa, it's this.

Also, check out the store at www.week32.com I have added some new items
including golf shirts,visors etc. Please make sure you pick something up to
wear this year so you can represent week 32 and week32.com properly. Others
will see it and will probably check out the site to be a part of it, and maybe
we can make this a huge thing! Each item has a buck or two profit in it.
Although it will not pay the entire cost of keeping this site running, it will
help defray my cost a little.

Thanks
Mikey Sausage