Week 32 update Virus

  • From: "ms" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:11:32 -0400

Someone out there who is on the mailing list has a virus on their computer.
I am getting emails to this address from Bogus email addresses with virus
files attached to it. A virus will email people using your address book.
Make sure you all check your computers out. Download a free evaluation copy
of Norton Anti Virus and run it on your computer. Make sure that the
software is updated with the latest know viruses. I was trying to narrow
down who it was but it's almost impossible.