Stuff

  • From: "catch" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:29:52 -0400

Well, it looks like we are abandoning the Week 32 T Shirts this year. Many
people said that they have too many and would like something else. So, we are
probably going to order some really nice baseball caps with stitched lettering.
Nothing cheap, but first class all the way.  The only thing is, we would then
be leaving out the ladies. I guess if push comes to shove we could do a ladies
T shirt. What we want is for you guys to write me back if you have an idea of
what we could do for the ladies. Email me back with your suggestions.

MS