[wk] Prayers

  • From: "WK32" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:09:00 -0400

It has come to my attention that this tragedy has touched our week 32
family. Our friend, Joe Henry, is missing. Joe was a firefighter who was on
the scene when this tragedy first happened. After the collapse he was
missing. Also, our friend Tony's brother Louis is among the missing also.
There are also week 32 family that are firefighters,emt's and police working
on the scene. I was asked if I would let everyone know about it and if you
could take a second or two to say a prayer for them all. If there is anyone
else that needs someone included please let me know.

MS