Pictures

  • From: "catch" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:53:43 -0400

Thanks to the people that have been uploading pictures. I will put them up as
soon as I create a 2003 gallery on the website.

Other News.

The Second Annual Rescue 5/Louis Modafferi golf outing is being held on
September 22nd at Latourette golf course on Staten Island. Last  year's was so
much fun and the raffle prizes were first rate. Not to mention the dinner after
golf. I wanted to let everyone know about it because there are not that many
spots left and I want to give the Week 32 crowd a chance to get in on it. If
you do not play golf, you can just come for the dinner if you choose. If you
want more information, please contact Tony Modafferi at TonyGap@xxxxxxx or give
him a call at 718 845 4640. Like I said, last year we had to turn people away
because there was no more room so act fast.

Thanks
MS