[wk] New Site.

  • From: "MikeySausage" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:44:17 -0400

If you are not getting the new site and it's links, please do the following.

Internet Explorer and Netscape Users

Click on Tools, then Internet Options. Click Settings, then under check for
newer versions of stored pages click the box that says "every visit to the
page," then click OK, and OK again.
You should see the newest pages all the time. Keep checking that this
setting is the same from time to time.

AOL Users.

This is where the crappy browser that AOL uses is the worst. If I were all
of you I would use Internet explorer to visit the Internet and not the
default browser that AOL uses. If you do not already have Internet Explorer
you can get it by going to Microsoft.com and downloading it. If you are
intent on using the AOL browser do the following:
On the very top of AOL click on Settings, then on preferences. Then click on
Internet Properties, Click Settings, then under check for newer versions of
stored pages click the box that says "every visit to the page," then click
OK. Then under Temporary Internet files, click delete files. You should keep
doing this from time to time so you can always see the latest pages. Like I
said, use Internet Explorer, it's 100 times better.

MS