New Site

  • From: "catch" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:53:53 -0400

It has been a while but I have been revamping the site and the new site is up.
If you still get the old site you need to clean out your temporary internet
files,history files, and your cookies. Also, please go to the Zoomz board and
change your passwords to something you will remember, not the password that was
sent to you when you signed up. If you have forgotten the password that was
given to you, just click on the LOST PASSWORD hyperlink at the top of the page
and enter your username to have it emailed to you. If you have forgotten your
username email me and I will see what I can do to find it. If anyone comes
across any problems drop me an email.

See you soon!
Sauzeech