[wk] Message From Tic

  • From: "WK32" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 07:16:26 -0400

Mikey, since the Zoomz log server is down, I would appreciate it if somehow
you can send this message to all on my behalf:
"I would just like to take a moment to convey my heartfelt sympathy to those
of you who have lost or are seeking to find family members and friends
affected by this devastating tragedy. Words can never express how saddened I
am, as all of you are, over this horrendous act caused by these cowardly
bastards. Through all of this, I stand here with tear filled eyes,
witnessing the American Spirit displayed by both young and old. The number
of people volunteering to give blood and assist wherever possible has been a
tribute to Americans throughout this country. As the many red, white and
blue American flags continue to proudly wave, there's one thing I know for
sure.....These colors, as well as the true blooded Americans, will never
run...They never have and they never will!"

Richie Tic