WJCL Candidacy

  • From: WJCL Parliamentarian <wjclparliamentarian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wjclcontacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:54:31 -0600

Salvete, omnes! As you all know, state convention is rapidly approaching
and with that come our annual officer elections. If anyone is interested in
running, please fill out the 3 forms attached and either email them to this
email address or hand them to me at our next meeting at Wayland Academy
(which is on the 6th). Schools may run up to 4 candidates and may only run
1 candidate per position. For those undecided on what position they would
like to run for, I would highly encourage contacting officers either on
Facebook or through our WJCL emails. As of right now, I have received
little interest in the Tech Coordinator, 1st Vice President, Treasurer, and
Editor positions (the goal this year is for each position to be contested),
so if you know anyone who would be qualified for any of these (or any of
the other) positions, encourage them to run!

Valete,
Ram Gollapudy, WJCL Parliamentarian