[Wittrs] Re: [quickphilosophy] 1.21 Continued

  • From: wittrsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: quickphilosophy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 07:39:58 +0100

How are we able to have a distinction or any kind of relationship
between "the constituents of thought" and "objects in the world" without
reference to the questions that are raised about realism and idealism?
Is such a distinction possible?

I've heard more convincing arguments than "because they must".