(no subject)

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittrs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:38:11 +0530 (IST)

Forwarded Message: [Wittrs] Re: Chomsky [Wittrs] Re: Chomsky
                Sunday, 28 March, 2010 6:44 AM

            From:
            "Rajasekhar Goteti" <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>

                To:
                Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                I am not sure why you are doing this. You are posting
statements, but
they do not seem to raise any issues for debating.
"Neil Rickert"
Dear sirAny
word is debatable.One school of thought differs from other.Language by
its very nature is a divisive phenomena.This phenomenal world is full
of controversies.I do not know where do we land in the sphere of
controversies?Unless
one is taught to feel either subject or object there can not be a
movement for the symbols or words, that movement we call with different
names like mind,consciousness,egoism,heart, and so on.Feeling can only
be generated through sound but not otherwise.
thank you

sekhar

sekhar

http://in.yahoo.com/