[Wittrs] Re: "Internal" Speech--Epistemic Jokes that Kill

  • From: "College Dropout John O'Connor" <sixminuteabs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:16:17 -0400

gabuddabout wrote on Mon, 29 March 2010 18:09
> You can't kill a research project by doing epistemology, Wittgensteinian or
> other.
>
> But maybe this sounds funny.
>
> And if really funny I can say that I killed too!
>
> ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Budd

Epistemology?  Tautology.  I guess we were hoping you could see.  To further
the "research project" or whatever it is that is taking up 100s of new threads
and getting nowhere in light of the obvious contradictory nature of such an
endeavor is... meaningless.  Not to put a damper on the fascination with Searle
or thought experiments and such; I have great respect for the meaningless; I
just don't call it science, nor a research project.
--
He lived a wonderful life.