[Wittrs] I Experience Cayuse Talking in Circles

  • From: Joseph Polanik <jpolanik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:29:01 -0500

Cayuse wrote:

>Joseph Polanik wrote:

>>which part of this explains why the simple statement 'I experience'
>>appears so problematic for you?

>>which part of this explains how saying or thinking 'I experience'
>>facilitates perception of the so-called 'hard problem' of
>>consciousness research?

>Sure -- we can go around this loop as often as you like.

you admit you are talking in circles? how refreshing.

>... the assertion that "I experience" informs nobody of anything.

it doesn't have to be informative. it only has to be true to be used as
the fact from which the conclusion is derived: I experience; therefore,
I am.

is there anything at all in your mereological speculations that
indicates to you that 'I experience' is false.

Joe