[Wittrs] Re: Dennett's paradigm shiftiness--Reply to Stuart

  • From: "SWM" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:00:39 -0000

This is hopeless, Budd. Your comments are so confused I don't know where to
begin in helping to show you how to unpack them. Moreover, the evidence, here
and elsewhere, is that it wouldn't do any good anyway because, whatever I say
will roll off your brain like water off a duck's back. I suggest we simply
agree to be in disagreement about Searle. You think he is the cat's meow on the
matter under discussion and I think he is all at sea. I can live with our being
in fundamental and irreconcilable disagreement on this business. I don't need
to convince you. -- SWM

--- In Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gabuddabout" <wittrsamr@...> wrote:

<snip>