[Wittrs] Re: Dennett's paradigm shift.

  • From: "SWM" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:08:43 -0000

--- In Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@...> wrote:

> ... shoot. I let that message go through even though i didn't realize that it
> left too much of the other message below the signature. My fault on that one.
>
> SW

Oh, don't worry too much Sean. I won't be responding to it because it is, as
usual, just a lot of generalities, jargon and accusation with little or nothing
that is substantive (and which hasn't already been addressed in great detail by
me before). So it'll die on the vine unless others here decide to respond to
it, in which case you can enforce the snipping rule then! -- SWM