[Wittrs] Re: Chomsky

  • From: Neil Rickert <xznwrjnk-evca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:23:48 -0500

rgoteti wrote:
> Chomsky attempts to develop a theory of linguistics as ...

I am not sure why you are doing this.  You are posting statements, but
they do not seem to raise any issues for debating.

Incidently, you are submitting your messages in such a way that any
reply would normally go back to you, and not be posted for the group to
read.  I had to reply in a non-normal way in an attempt to have this
posted.

Personally, I think Chomsky has led linguists on a 40 year wild goose
chase.  But that's just my opinion.