[Wittrs] Aaaagh! Re: No Effing Way--Again

  • From: "SWM" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:39:27 -0000

That should have read:

"BECAUSE NON-IDENTITY DOES NOT IMPLY NON-CAUSALITY."

Not:

"BECAUSE NON-CAUSALITY DOES NOT IMPLY NON-IDENTITY."

Normally I wouldn't rush to fix this kind of mistake, relying on readers to fix
it themselves base don the context, but given the penchant of some here to
pounce on inadvertent errors like this, I figure it's better to go on the
record right away.

SWM

<snip>