[Wittrs] Re: Yahoo Acting Strange

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

.. I have written to yahoo about the problem. Earlier today, the yahoo help
page would not even allow me to do that. At least now I have confirmation that
help is 24 hours away. However, i suspect I know what might be happening. I
fear that my configuration of the group is violating one of yahoo's rules. But
I don't know for sure. Right now, I'm working on getting us another archive (on
top of Google) that allows you to post from the web. Stay tuned on that.

Regards.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University