Re: [Wittrs] Wittrs is seeking a feed editorial board

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

... been doing some thinking about Wittrs. I've seen the pitfalls of having a
pure discussion group. I've also seen the benefits of what I see as a "magazine
format." Lately, I've been thinking of the entire Wittrs empire as one big
Wittgenstein mag. We report on things happening elsewhere. We give the
news. Occasionally, there is discussion -- like a magazine might have a letters
section. Pursuant to this model, I want to seek other people who want to be
"feeders." If you would like to search the internet and periodically forward
Wittgenstein-relevant matters to the group, let me know. I'll put you on the
feed list. The feed list is just another email list that feeds into this one,
except it does so anonymously. So if you forward something, it looks like it
comes from "the management." (It contains that message at the end: "this has
been forwarded, blah blah").

If you'd like to feed, let me know.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.