[C] [Wittrs] The Cult of Common Usage

  • From: "College Dropout John O'Connor" <sixminuteabs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 14:10:26 -0500

http://www.sfu.ca/~jeffpell/Phil467/RussellOrdLang53.pdf

I think this is the whole article.  I found it in the collected writings of
Russell, which was but a small selection and still a tome of words.  Nevermind
the man, this is his critique.  I thought some might be interested.  I am
readily available to criticisms- that seems to be much of what LW has to offer.
 Russells may stick with you, they may not.  I share this hoping you might
share too.
--
He had a wonderful life.