[Wittrs] Re: Wikipedia on Wittgenstein

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:23:35 -0800 (PST)

... actually, as I compare both pages more carefully, it seems to me that the
new page is just more "re-organized."  I still think that more effort needs to
be given to Philosophic Investigations and to ideas Wittgenstein is announcing
to his students in the back half of 1930 through 37. I guess the main problem
that I really had with the page is that the stuff you might want to emphasize
becomes buried in the chronological format. Or it becomes a piece of trivia to
one who doesn't know better.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time on nothing!

SW