[Wittrs] Re: Welcome CJ

  • From: CJ <castalia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:18:55 -0400

As I recall, the geek used to devour live chickens.......so I hope you're not under the impression that we must devour and thus incorporate in such an unwholesome manner the source of any channeling on your part.........

Much easier and more civilized, I'm sure you'd have to agree, to read things over and over again.....or, alternatively, and better yet, to have attended one of Wittgenstein's mesmerizing seminars back in Cambridge to leave the room embodying his "spirit' in some small way.

On Sep 28, 2009, at 9:04 PM, kirby urner wrote:

As a Wittgenstein-trained guy, I don't automatically disconnect from
1920s style spiritualism talk, a language game like any other, and
pragmatic to boot in some contexts.  As a geek, per that movie
'Nightmare Alley', I probably channel dead chickens.

Kirby

WEB VIEW: http://tinyurl.com/ku7ga4
TODAY: http://alturl.com/whcf
3 DAYS: http://alturl.com/d9vz