[Wittrs] Re: On Distinction, Logic, Grammar and Cookery

  • From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:43:19 -0700

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Glen Sizemore<gmsizemore2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<< SNIP >>

> ** OMSI = Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
>
> GS: But the question of "How many pancakes does it take to cross a
> doghouse?" is moot, since bowling balls don't have hair. Would it not be
> better for all concerned if you did not try to appear sagacious by spewing
> endless streams of gibberish?

You experience my information stream as convex, all noise?

Finnegans Wake is worser or easier?

I provide lotsa links so if you give it some time/energy, it'll likely
come around as more cogent on a second or third reading.

I'm not really expecting all or even most readers to wanna make that
investment, but that's what's cool about an asynchronous archive
(we're able to assemble these puzzles elsewhere as well).

Anyway, expect me to butt in now and then, at least for the putative
benefit of a sometimes out-of-camera readership.  Some people track me
through my Google Groups profile and learning from that tour (and I
may do the same when tracking them).

I'm working on recruiting more professors of Sean's brand, think that
sounds like an intelligent back stage crew that he works with; I
encourage more of his ilk to join in our frolic.

Wittgenstein was not a behaviorist by the way, lots of people
inappropriately trafficking in that meme thanks to their sloganized
understanding (of just about everything, not just his stuff).

Kirby