[Wittrs] Re: New Group-Purpose Page

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

.. Josh, I am having some trouble seeing the relevance of last contribution to
the list. This isn't a garbage-can list, so could you stop doing this sort of
thing? I asked for comments about the page and you provided a humorous
criticism, which was fine. But now it sounds like ridicule. Here's what I am
saying: if you have something substantive to say about the message, say it.
There will be lots of people coming into the list in the next few weeks. The
nature of our discussions are going to change. We aren't going to be a "tell us
your feel ling" list. It's more about "give us good discussion."

I can perfectly understand your hostility or sarcasm to the somewhat
elitist reasons for why Wittrs was formed. But you know, there may be some
truth to the assertions -- or there may be a better way of saying them. If you
want to address that, just address it so we can discuss it. In the format that
you have your comment, you aren't really helping.

Regards and thanks.

SW

WEB VIEW: http://tinyurl.com/ku7ga4
TODAY: http://alturl.com/whcf