[Wittrs] Re: NEW ARCHIVE!!

  • From: "whoooo26505" <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:09:28 -0000

The only problem I can see with opensubscriber is that there may be a slight
delay for messages to post. I don't see my message sent around 4:40 there yet.
It may be one of those things that checks every hour or perhaps a few times a
day (I don't know). But what is good about it is that you can see a thread list
or a message list. So if you want to see the latest messages since you last
posted, the purpose of which is to reply, that will work. So will looking at
threads. (Google only accomodates threads for some reason).

I've listed the url of opensubcriber in tiny-url format in the email
footer(because it was kind of long). It's listed under "web view" below. The
idea is that this is hopefully the best way to view the list on the web,
without there being these periodic problems.

Here's the url again. FREELIST: //www.freelists.org/archive/wittrs/09-2009

Just register. After that, you're good.

Regards.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.