[Wittrs] Re: Mind is Brain dependent

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:11:24 +0530 (IST)

Buddha already proved that mind is the output of brain.Even Hindu philosophy
says the mind is physical.Input and output of language depends on the
brain.Eyes look at but word recognize either the feeling of subject or utility
of the object.Knowledge functioning both inside of the head and outside that
was termed as known.thank you

sekhar