[Wittrs] Re: How mind works

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:29:28 +0530 (IST)

One is free to consider any thing or any way one likes but truth remains apart
from considerations.A=1 is a value.We can assume or propose a value only
through a symbol since sign is a value all by it self.So one can attach any one
or multiple signs to oneself or to the object conceived.thank yousekhar

sekhar