[Wittrs] Re: How mind works

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:18:04 +0530 (IST)

I don't know how others do it.  But here is what I do.  I start by
trying to work out what kind of problems the kind of contraption I  am
has to solve.  And then I look for ways to solve those problems  that
are consistent with the capabilities of biological systems  and
consistent with the evidence.

Regards,
Neil

WEB VIEW: http://tinyurl.com/ku7ga4
TODAY: http://alturl.com/whcf
3 DAYS: http://alturl.com/d9vz
1 WEEK: http://alturl.com/yeza
GOOGLE: http://groups.google.com/group/Wittrs
FREELIST: //www.freelists.org/archive/wittrs/09-2009
I think you are expressing an utilitarian value.All symbols and system of
symbols express nothing but a value for utility.Constructed relation between
subject and object is the purpose.Achievement of purpose is not what LW
indicate but the scheme underlying the design of purpose is shown.Usual
mistakes committed by philosophers,intellectuals while trying to propose
something new been shown by LW.
thank yousekhar

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew