[Wittrs] Group Posting Policies

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:10:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.

I'm getting ready to do a really large mass mailing. Trying to get more
professors and students in here. I'd like to get a couple of Hulks if I can. Be
nice to have people that can make really strong contributions, both
informationally and contextually.

To that end, I am thinking of how our discussion environment should be. I've
added a couple of new posting policies. They are aimed at making the list more
like professor lists, which I think everyone will enjoy (if it comes about).

You can read the policies here:  http://ludwig.squarespace.com/dbhelp/  ;

The new polices are against "Curmudgeonry" and "Proselytizing." I've tried to
spell out what I mean as best I can. I've also added something for deadlocked
discussions.

The point of these policies is to keep discussion substantive and good.

Comments are welcome.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University