[Wittrs] Re: Following a rule

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:26:15 +0530 (IST)

sekhar

--- On Sun, 13/9/09, jrstern <jrstern@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: jrstern <jrstern@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Wittrs] Re: Following a rule
To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 13 September, 2009, 9:00 PM

--- In Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "iro3isdx" <xznwrjnk-evca@...> wrote:

> Yes, indeed.  But then the world we live in is also a convenient
> fiction.  I am not, at all, denying that there is a physical
> reality. However, the world we live in contains banks,
> restaurants,  highways, and all kinds of other stuff which are
> really part of the social/cultural world, and that in turn is a
> convenient fiction. Shakespeare seems to have beaten us to this
> observation, with his  "All the world's a stage".

LW also mean the same and proved as language gameI like one illustration
whether given by him or his student do not know but here is the reference.Human
consciousness is like an idling engine.Verb functions as a gear for name so
there is a physical movement.
thank yousekhar

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos