[witchesofsm] Re: witchesofsm Digest V1 #26

  • From: ladyrhubarb@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

I am new to the group, and cannot honestly claim to be a "witch"...but I
do believe that had I lived in times past, I surely would have been
burned at the stake...

I've been surfing the internet for almost 2 years now, on my
webtv...from the compfort of my couch, with a cat on my head, a bird on
the keyboard, and a harp on my side.....

Talk about "multi-tasking"!!

Since beging my cyber travels I've been strangely drawn to the strange
and unusual, and started "collecting" sites of interest..one this lead
to another, and not I find myself befriending people I never would have
met otherwise.

It's nice to know there's somewhere I can fit in....and where beauty of
mind and spirit abound!  True Beauty and I am very grateful to be able
to share in the knowledge and kindness of this group!

Thank you

a n d

Webby...I just explored the artist of the Solstice Moon (Blue)
Graphic..and found he has painted Irish Drums using the same
graphic.......Now...how do find room in the budget for one???

..::Always Make Merry Magick::..
Lady Rhubarb and ThE PooKa
http://community.webtv.net/monetlisa/CuRiOsErAnDCuRiOsEr

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/