[witchesofsm] Re: sharing

  • From: "Aurora Raven" <AuroraSunGoddess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WitchesoftheSolcticeMoon" <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:12:15 -0500

*nods*  Okay.  Well, when i first started with Tarot, my friend had the Avalon
deck.  And i was really interested in it.  But she didn't know how to use them
all that well.  Hell, I didn't know how to use them.  I told her to mentally
ask a question as i was spreading out the deck.  Like you, i did a seven card
spread from left to right, and then i flipped them over, and when i did, i was
REALLY surprised because i KNEW what each of the cards meant even though i had
never looked at them before.

Blessings,
   Aurora