(no subject)

  • From: "Alisha McConnell" <witchy_woman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:06:39 -0400

Hi everyone! I'm new to the group and thought I would write a little something to everyone. Oh and Amhranai told me that if I asked I could have the letters sent from the group in a daily digest kinda thing. That would be great! Oh and if anyone would like to check out my website at http://www.geocities.com/silver_unicornca I would greatly appreciate any feedback. and does anyone know how to create banners? I want to make some for my website but I don't know how. Ok enough of that stuff it's pretty boring. My name is Sicara, and I'm a solitary eclectic witch of about 5 years. I'm mostly interested in Divination, Herbs (medicinal, magickal), dragon, and faery magick, and Greek Mythology well actually any Mythology!
Well I think that's it! Bright Blessings

Sicara

Merry Part

Being normal is not necessarily a virtue, it rather denotes a lack of courage.

************* The Witches of the Solstice Moon http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation) http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To read on the web //www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/