[witchesofsm] my inactivity - VERY LONG

  • From: "Mel" <misc1968@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:58:15 -0500

Okay Family,
Here's the skinny version of my no good horrible mixed-up rotten week!

I had not slept for 4 days/nights straight when all theis started happening: It
started Monday night when my daughter came home from school and had a red
handprint on her face where another student smacked her on the bus.  She had
tried to tell the bus driver, who responded with "Sit Down and Shut Up!"
Needless to say...I was pissed! I set up an appointment with the bus driver and
school principal.
Tuesday morning, I basically said that if the bus driver and principal would
not deal with this child who was bullying my daughter, and has been all year, I
would be filing abuse & neglect charges against the adults.

Then I got the phone call about my Dad...(He is now doing good. He had a double
by-pass Wednesday and is now out of ICU and in his own room.)

To make matters worse, my sister started a bunch of crap at the hospital while
we were up there for my Dad's surgery in front of all these people I did not
know (Dad's friends from CHurch & work) and my 80 year old Grandma who is up
from Georgia and involved my mother (who lives in NC, as you know) via
cell-phone from the hospital; so SHE called that night after I got home and
basically told me that I was a bad daughter and horrible sister. Argh!

Add on to all of this the fact that my niece & nephew (hubby's side) left for
summer visitation in Arizona with their alleged "Mother" (...you know, the one
who abandoned them at a 14 y/o babysitter's so she could party and strip and
date a drug dealer...) And I was already missing them and worrying about them
when all this stuff started.

So then, my kids came home Tuesday from school, and said that Child Protective
services had come to their school and talked to them asking them if my husband
ever "touched" them or if he wore my clothes! Anyone who knows Ed, knows he is
too homophobic and "Manly" and "Hoo-yah Army"...lmao! So when I called this
caseworker, she explained all these allegations against us; oddly enough, it
was all stuff that happened at school or on the bus (stuff the kids had
mentioned off-handly, but we still do not know where the Ed dressing in my
clothes came from)...hmmm...Anyway, she was satisfied that there is nothing to
worry about...surprise! I think it was all retaliation for jumping the
principal and bus driver's case.

Then, when my current landgod wanted to open this unit and convert it to a
single family unit, thus allowing us 5 bedrooms, an office, a pantry and tons
more space, the lady at the housing authority said we only qualified for a 3
bedroom unit! (With 4 kids...yeah! Right!) But that has all been straightened
out! [side note: If you remember, we found a house and the guy was willing to
rent it to us until our  VA loan came through? Well, he rented to someone else
without kids and I decided that I DO NOT want to give him my money. I will not
deal with dishonest people...he does not deserve it...] Anyway, I got this all
straightened out and went over the woman's boss. Currently everyone is working
out a solution to get us in a bigger home! Thank the Goddess!

Oy! It was more than this Pisces could handle all at once, and I hit a major
artistic block.

GOOD NEWS:
My Dad is doing well, we will get a bigger home without having to move, and I
start college in the Fall! AND with my previous attendance 4 years ago...I am
already half-way done with my Associates Degree in Computer Programming! :0) I
was finally able to get a full night's sleep and I feel wonderful!

Okay, I am off to catch up on everything and and get some stuff done around the
house before I go see my Daddy. He requested I bring my pedicure stuff and give
him a good foot massage tonight! :0)

WOSM Craft Circle
http://www.geocities.com/wosmcrafts