[witchesofsm] Re: members invite only

  • From: "Briana NightOwl" <briana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:21:42 -0400

Now, I personally strongly disagree with that point. Yes, we will be
bringing in new members on our word, but honestly, older members cannot be
expected to either be responsible for somebody else's actions nor to be a
100% certain of the reliability of the one they vouch for. I'm sure many
people of this list have been let down and completely surprised by people
they have known and been friends with for years and years. It would be
unfair to boot them out should that be the case.

Briana.