[witchesofsm] Re: mel....anniv...card shop

  • From: "Mel" <misc1968@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:38:02 -0500

Hmmm...thanks for letting me know Webby
So basically the only person's computer the graphics show up on is Mine?
Wow, do I feel like a dork! I knew Geo(curse word)ies used to not allow
linking, but recently
I got something where you could again...hmmm
I'll have to fix/check it out tonight...
Perhaps it is time I just move to a more friendly web-hosting service that
allows linking.
I know I talked about it last year, but I could never figure out the FTP
uploading and
Geo had changed again and I thought everything was c'est chouette! (I think
that's French for Way Cool! LoL)
Anyway...thanks for the heads up...
Mel
WOSM Craft Circle