[witchesofsm] Re: hey it's me /Tiff

  • From: Debbie <pukibee2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey ya Tiff ya darlin! I am so happy to hear from you!
Ohhhhhhh I know this is the time of yr for the Asthma
to rule! But I am happy to hear ya have it under
control. I have COPD. So I know what a terror it is
when ya cant get a breath. Healing with ya
sweetie.Keep in touch.

=====
L&L
As the spiritual alchemists imply, the life of the occult aspirant is their
laboratory, and their consciousness the subject of their spiritual experiments.
'Where there is fear, we lose the way of spirit.'-Gandhi
Home= http://pages.prodigy.net/trperkins/qob.htm

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/