[witchesofsm] Re: dragon silverwolfs cats,,,,

  • From: "Dragon SilverWolf" <dragonsilverwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:03:36 -0500

> grin,,well of course,,once I got to your site, I had to keep
> looking..roflmao!!!  Anyways,,about YOUR cat,  I have one just
> like that,,MINE,,and she doesnt like anyone else and lets
> them know!!! Hugs, Webby

How funny!!  I think it has to do with her being tramatized when she was a
kitten.  Sad story...

I got her when my youngest was about 2.  I had company over one time and
youngest was upstairs in his room.  Then all of a sudden I hear this crying
and poor Snowy was running through the house like her tail was on fire.  My
youngest is coming down the stairs with this white fluff in his hand,
crying.  He had shut the door on her tail and the skin and fur had been
stripped off.  So, my company left and I rushed her to the emergency room.
They cut part of her tail off, you know the part they curl and swing all the
time.  She is only now even letting my youngest pet her.  It's been 7 years.
So, I call her Snowy Half Tail, and I am the only one she truly trusts.
Both Snowy and my youngest have never really gotten over that.  When I'm not
feeling well I have a tendency to want to be alone.  But she is
relentless...she insists on be petted and eventually we both feel better.
She is always such a lady, the way she sits and all, very prissy.  She is
also a master at elevator butt.  lmaoooooooo  She has fallen head first off
the couch a few times.  And if you stroke her between the ears for awhile
she begins to look like Yoda.  lmaoooo

Blessings
Dragon SilverWolf
aka Deb2

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/