[witchesofsm] checking in

  • From: "Briana NightOwl" <briana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WitchesOfSM" <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:20:16 -0400

Hey all... just wanted to tell you guys that I'm still here, sorry I'm not very
active, my sleeping times are all screwed up so I'm feeling drowsy most of the
time. I'm reading through the emails though, every day...

Puki, so sorry about your son, I hope he heals soon and well. And believe me I
understand the trouble of keeping vengeful male minds occupied.. and you have
more than one! yikes!

Dragon SilverWolf, just came from visiting your new website, it's beautiful!

Mel, glad to hear that your dad is recovering. Reminds me a bit of my grandpa
who wouldn't stop working even after he was retired.

I hear we're getting a new member? cool *evil grin slowly spreading on her lips*

anyway, I'll duck back out now.

Briana NightOwl
http://briana.distantplace.net
"You bleed just to know you're alive" - Goo Goo Dolls

---