[witchesofsm] (Webby) Re: Help! What is going on??!!??

  • From: "Mel" <misc1968@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:06:42 -0500

Webby:
LMAO! Now I know what was happening! LoL (You're going to LOVE this...I am THE
BLONDE)
I was trying to find a script to put on my site that would allow people to sign
up to be on a mailing list for when my site and the WOSM Craft Circle were
updated, etc. LoL I thought it was a simple script and so I viewed the source
from WOSM Join page and tried inserting that! And then I used my hotmail
account to try it out...I am SO sorry! I later realized that Bravenet offers
this service and it is a lot more complicated than a simple Java script!
LMAO Then, of course, I totally forgot that the first attempt had faIled...thus
I was confused as to why I was getting the double emails! LoL
I am so sorry for any trouble I have caused!
Mel

WOSM Craft Circle
http://www.geocities.com/wosmcrafts
   Egroup