[witchesofsm] Updating my address book

  • From: Alisha McConnell <witchy_woman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:46:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I am updating my address book and it would be very helpful if you could click
on the link below and enter your contact details for me:

http://www.bebo.com/fr2/8713748a222015546b116804306c382752789d20

I am using a service that keeps contact details current. Just update your own
contact details and then the changes appear in selected friends' address books.
When I update my contact details you will see them in your address book.

Thank you for helping.

Alisha

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/