[witchesofsm] Re: Prayers and Blessings Please!

  • From: "" <morganna_iv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:24:33 -0500

Count me in....I know personally how tragic it is to lose someone to an auto accident. My father was killed in one by a drunk driver when I was 4, leaving my German speaking mother with three young kids under 5 and pregnant with the 4th all alone. My mother went crazy for a while and was hospitalize where she lost my twin brothers at 6 months. I will pray that the Goddess will stand by her with her sheild and protect her from further harm.

Blessings....Morganna

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here
************* The Witches of the Solstice Moon http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation) http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To read on the web //www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/