[witchesofsm] Re: New idea for our group :-)

  • From: "Caerinddy Llewellyn" <caerinddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 00:06:31 -0400

Wow! That is gorgeous! I'm partial to black, medium to dark blues, emerald and jade.

                        Caer :)

************* The Witches of the Solstice Moon http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation) http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To read on the web //www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/