[witchesofsm] Re: Moving!

  • From: la_luna@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 10 Jun 2002 22:21:51 -0500

Oh Sunny!!!
Much Blessing to you and yours and the new home!
It sounds wonderful!!!
Wish me and hubby the same good karma in our search!!!

http://pages.prodigy.net/lunamoongoddess/

Vote For Me In Top 100 Tarot Sites
 http://new.topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=4&user=tarot999&area=start

'...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad
to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who
never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous
yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle
you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!'" - Jack Kerouac,
'On The Road'

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/