[witchesofsm] Introducing....

  • From: la_luna@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Witches of Solstice Moon" <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 17 Jun 2002 23:30:49 -0500

my sis, Lynda.
I will allow her to tell abit more about herself than I will.
She is the mom of Christopher and Ciara (who I know you guys have heard lots
about!!!)
My mom lives with her and her husband Brian anout 50 miles north of where I
live in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY.
Lynda has been somewhat clairvoyant all of her life and now wants to explore
more of that part of herself and learn how to enhance and work with her gift.
So I just knew this was the place for her to be and the place for her to be
accepted :>)

http://pages.prodigy.net/lunamoongoddess/

Vote For Me In Top 100 Tarot Sites
 http://new.topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=4&user=tarot999&area=start

'...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad
to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who
never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous
yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle
you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!'" - Jack Kerouac,
'On The Road'

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/