[witchesofsm] Re: Interesting...

  • From: "Cheryl" <carbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:53:59 -0600

Great site Lorelai...my husband thinks placing that "shut your browser window"
script on your page where when someone tries to steal something from your site
would be a great idea if you could get it to work...imagine someone's surprise
when they try right clicking and their browser shuts down...LOL!!!

HowlHuggerzzz
Cheryl

Happiness is the journey, not the destination.
So, Work like you don't need money.
Love like you've never been hurt and
Dance Like no one's watching.
http://geocities.com/dimesbabe/
      From: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Date: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 11:14:21 AM
      To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Oh, when you find that java code, can you send a URL where you found it.
I would love to have that code for some of my design pages...So, no one can
copy the code and use it.

      Thanks!

      Rilana  rilana_m@xxxxxxxxx

GIF image