[witchesofsm] Hi Everyone!

  • From: la_luna@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Witches of Solstice Moon" <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Jun 2002 23:56:09 -0500

Although I have had this week off it has been busy!
Monday went up to sis's to help Mom look after Ciara & Christopher as sis was
off on a photo shoot with my brother. Tuesday was hubby day, an actual day we
were both off! Went window shopping and out to dinner! Spent the evening hangin
with our neighbors on the deck. Yesterday was still hot & humid and just
chilled... Today I went up and got Mom and brought her down to the nursing home
to visit her 95 yr old sis then went out to dinner.
Four plus hours in the car driving was a killer on my back but was definitely
worth it!!!
Got pre approved for a mortgage and still house hunting.
Have been reading all the emails and sorry for not responding to all.
Picked up a cool book this week on clearance at Waldenbooks.... "Witches.. A
Book of Magic & Wisdom" by  Lori Eisenkraft-Palazzola.
Neat book and only $6.49.
Sort of a coffee table book but with great stories as well as images and poetry
& verse!

The newsletter looks great and still have a backlog of poetry to share. Hope
the muse keeps on working!

The dreary weather we have been having has been taking (or at least trying to
take over) its
toll on my depressive state but so far I have been able to shake it away and
keep on keepin on! Life has been so great lately I can't let anything set me
back!

Love ya all!

http://pages.prodigy.net/lunamoongoddess/

Vote For Me In Top 100 Tarot Sites
 http://new.topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=4&user=tarot999&area=start

'...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad
to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who
never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous
yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle
you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!'" - Jack Kerouac,
'On The Road'

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/