[witchesofsm] Re: Finalized and Out!!!

  • From: Sunny Simmons <amarisse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 02:02:58 -0400

At 12:07 AM 6/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

I'm going to West Virginia for a week with Bill (hubby). An opportunity came our way
I am sooooo incredibly excited because I have never been east of the Rockies. One of the things that I will get to do during our visit... is go to Jamestown Settlement and Yorktown Victory Center.

Whoa... did you mistype, or is there something I don't know about? Jamestown AND Yorktown are less than an hour from my house, in Virginia, not West Virginia...! They're right near Williamsburg.

Unless there's another place like that in WV I don't know about, I've been there and you will LOVE it! Cat and I live about 5 miles from the town of Powhatan, VA... and the close main highway to the new house is Powhite Parkway. *grin*

If you're really gonna be that close, we should have lunch! I almost never get a half a chance to meet any of my WOSM sisters!

In other news... we got the truck today and moved all the furniture in. *yawn* Then I had to work tonight! (Ask me what I'm still doing up at 2am. No, go ahead, ask me. *grin*) AND the car broke down this morning on the way back from picking up my oldest son to come help us! $350, new alternator. Gah. But hey. My family is so in love with each other and this place here lately that you would never know we had a glitch! *Yeah, yeah, we're just sickening!* Tomorrow will basically suck more, cause we have to do cleanup and pack all the 'little stuff' that is left... but it's ok. We're HOME!

Hugs to all,

Sunny

Where there is a re-creation of a Powhatan Indian Village. The heart of where Pocahontas was born and lived as a young girl. I have great interest in this because of my heritage.... Pocahontas is my 10th great grandmother. How exciting this will be for me!

Bill is a major Civil War buff.... and he has been back there before, in fact he used to live in Virginia. So, he's pretty excited to see a couple battlefields that he hasn't seen before.

We have a pretty busy agenda.... but hey, might not make it again. So, gotta do as much as we can.

Well, I feel good cause the newsletter is done. So, now I can start getting ready... I'm a last minute packer.... that's okay. Don't need much!

Enjoy the newsletter everyone.

Goddess Bless
Tricket

*~*~*~*~*~* Namaste!! *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~ Visit me on the Web!! ~*~*~*~ http://www.amarisse.net amarisse@xxxxxxxxxxxx *~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*